Last Modified: July 25, 2023
This App is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this App, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the App.
Accessing the App and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this App, and any service or material we provide on the App, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the App is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the App, or the entire App, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the App.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this App or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared device so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The App and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You may download a single copy of the app to your mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this App.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this App.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the App or any services or materials available through the App.
If you wish to make any use of material on the App other than that set out in this section, please contact us the form below.
The Company name, the term Limitless Guided Visualizations, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are intellectual property of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this App are the property of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the App, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the App, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the App, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the App.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the App for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the App.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the App.
- Introduce any material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the App, the server on which the App is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the App.
- Attack the App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App.
The App may allow you to interact with other users, with both parties’ consent ("Interactive Services") which will allow users to transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the App. Please be aware that any User Contributions you share may be viewed by others. There is an inherent risk that you undertake by sharing personal information with others through the app, which could lead to potentially dangerous situations. We are not responsible for the acts of third-parties based on your sharing of personal information. Please use due and responsible care regarding what information you share and with whom you share it.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the App, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
If you choose a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this App or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the App.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason, in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the App.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the App. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the App, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
NOT MEDICAL ADVICE; INFORMATION FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Cura Te Ipsum, Inc., a Delaware corporation, D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations and the App do not give medical or clinical advice. Cura Te Ipsum, Inc., a Delaware corporation, D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations are not a healthcare practitioner and are not a medical organization, hospital, healthcare provider, or employer or contracting provider of medical or clinical professionals or services. The App may provide helpful information and functionality to assist you in decision-making, but does not make any type of recommendation, representation, or warranty about such information. YOU ASSUME FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THE APP. MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS, AND NOT CURA TE IPSUM, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION, D/B/A LIMITLESS GUIDED VISUALIZATIONS, WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SERVICES THEY INDEPENDENTLY PROVIDE EITHER THEMSELVES OR THROUGH THEIR OWNERS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS. In addition, we do not recommend or endorse the credentials, quality or qualifications of any practitioners or health-related products, items, or services. Cura Te Ipsum, Inc., a Delaware corporation, D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations is not responsible or liable for any referral or recommendation of a third party, product or supply made by a practitioner.
The App provides information - not medical, clinical, or legal advice, diagnoses, or treatment. The App may provide helpful health-related information, but it is not intended to substitute for in-person professional advice, diagnoses, or treatment, or your judgment. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THE APP IS PROVIDED "AS IS" FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU ASSUME FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THE APP. YOU ARE NOT A PATIENT OF CURA TE IPSUM, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION, D/B/A LIMITLESS GUIDED VISUALIZATIONS. THE ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL SHOULD SUPERSEDE ANY INFORMATION YOU SEE ON THE APP.
YOUR USE OF THE APP DOES NOT CREATE A PATIENT RELATIONSHIP WITH CURA TE IPSUM, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION, D/B/A LIMITLESS GUIDED VISUALIZATIONS. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE FAMILIAR WITH YOUR INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL NEEDS CONCERNING YOUR SPECIFIC MEDICAL ISSUES. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF INFORMATION YOU READ ON THE APP.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The App is not intended for emergency situations. Contact 911 in case of any health emergency. Do NOT use the App or Cura Te Ipsum, Inc., a Delaware corporation, D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations for any issue requiring immediate emergency medical attention.
We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any users of the App. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE APP. When using the App, you agree you will not cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or offense to anyone. In certain instances, we may require you to provide proof of identity to access or use the App, and you may be denied access or use of the App if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
The App may contain content, including comments, reviews, or discussions related to various topics, including illegal drug use. We do not endorse the use of illegal drug use nor can we verify the accuracy, safety, legality, of such content. You are solely responsible for your own use and interpretation of any content related to illegal drug use that you may encounter on the App. Any content related to drugs is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should always consult with a qualified healthcare professional regarding any questions or concerns you may have about drugs, drug use, or drug-related health issues.
Changes to the App
We may update the content on this App from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the App may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the App
Linking to the App and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This App may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party Apps to certain content on this App.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this App.
- Cause limited portions of content on this App to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party Apps.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from a website or application that is not owned by you.
- Cause the App or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the App other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
Links from the App
If the App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party Apps linked to this App, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Apps.
The owner of the App is based in the State of Delaware in the United States.We make no claims that the App or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the App may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. The App may contain content featuring use of illegal substances and drugs. You may not access the App if such content would violate the laws and regulations governing your geographic location. If you access the App from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the App will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY APP LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE APP, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APP. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APP, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APP, ANY APPS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APP OR SUCH OTHER APPS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability