Last modified: July 24, 2023
Thank you for being a member of the Limitless Guided Visualizations community, powered by Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations (“Company” or “We”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Limitless Guided Visualizations app (the "App").
- The types of information we may collect or that you provide when you engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 18
The App is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, subscribing to our service, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
You may also provide information for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas of the app or when connected to another user (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, audio clips that you upload into the app.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App or delete it from your device. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Facilitate account creation and sign-in process.
- If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and sign-in process for the performance of the contract.
- Post user testimonials.
- We post testimonials on our App, on social media platforms, in print and on our website that may contain your first name and/or your initials. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Manage user accounts.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Request feedback.
- Send administrative information to you.
- We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Protect our Services.
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the App.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- Respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations' assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- The information we collect will may be shared with third parties whose platforms we use to provide the App. We will never sell your information.
- We may send you emails regarding the App. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our products or services, please contact us below stating your request.
Residents in certain states, such as California, may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Residents in certain states, such as California, may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Not Medical Advice; Information for Educational Purposes Only
Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations and the App do not give medical or clinical advice. Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations is not a healthcare practitioner and is not a medical organization, hospital, healthcare provider, or employer or contracting provider of medical or clinical professionals or services. The App may provide helpful information and functionality to assist you in decision-making but does not make any type of recommendation, representation, or warranty about such information. You assume full risk and responsibility for the use of information you obtain from or through the App. Medical practitioners, and not Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations, will be solely responsible for the services they independently provide either themselves or through their own owners, employees and/or agents. In addition, we do not recommend or endorse the credentials, quality or qualifications of any practitioners or health-related products, items, or services. Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations is not responsible or liable for any referral or recommendation of a third party, product or supply made by a practitioner.
The App provides information - not medical, clinical, or legal advice, diagnoses, or treatment. The App may provide helpful health-related information, but it is not intended to substitute for in-person professional advice, diagnoses, or treatment, or your judgment. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THE APP IS PROVIDED "AS IS" FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU ASSUME FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THE APP. You are not a patient of Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations. The advice you receive from your healthcare professional should supersede any information you see on the App.
Your use of the App does not create a patient relationship with Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations. You should consult with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs concerning your specific medical issues. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of information you read on the App.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The App is not intended for emergency situations. Contact 911 in case of any health emergency. Do NOT use Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations or the App for any issue requiring immediate emergency medical attention.
We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any users of the App. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE APP. In certain instances, we may require you to provide proof of identity to access or use the App, and you may be denied access or use of the App if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Data Storage, Transfer, and Processing
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the App.
In the event of a data breach, we will notify you with information related to the breach.
If you have any questions please contact us.
European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation
For App visitors located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the United Kingdom (“UK”) these provisions supplement our general privacy policies. Our processing of personal data of people who are in the EEA is governed by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Our processing of personal data of people who are in the UK is subject to the Data Protection Act 2018, which incorporates the GDPR as the UK GDPR. This Notice refers to the GDPR and the UK GDPR collectively as the “GDPR.”
The GDPR requires us to provide certain information to you about your personal data, which we refer to in this notice as your personal information.
The data controller for this App is Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations. For our contact information, see the section in our general Privacy Notice headed “Contact Information”.
Lawful basis for the processing
Generally, we process personal information provided by visitors through our App or other interactions with us on the basis of our legitimate interests in conducting our business. Where we ask for your consent, we process personal information on the basis of that consent. We may also process personal information on other bases permitted by the GDPR and applicable laws, such as when the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
Categories of personal information
The categories of personal information that we process are described in our general Privacy Notice.
Recipients of your personal information
Information regarding the transfers of personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Retention period for personal information
How long we retain personal information varies according to the type of information in question and the purpose for which it is used. We delete personal information within a reasonable period after we no longer need to use it for the purpose for which it was collected (or for any subsequent purpose that is compatible with the original purpose). This does not affect your right to request that we delete your personal data before the end of its retention period. We may archive personal data (which means storing it in inactive files) for a certain period prior to its final deletion, as part of our ordinary business continuity procedures.
Your data subject access rights
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data corrected, restricted or deleted, to withdraw any consent that you have given to the processing of your personal data (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to your withdrawal of consent) and to object to our processing of your personal data. You also have the right of data portability in certain circumstances, which means that you can request that we provide you (or a third party you designate) with a transferable copy of personal information that you have provided to us. Your rights may be subject to various limitations under the GDPR. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any concerns about our processing of your personal data, please contact us in any of the ways listed in the section “Contact Information” in our general Privacy Notice.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national (or in some countries, regional) data protection authority. The EU Commission has a list here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. The data protection authority for the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
Absence of statutory or contractual requirement or other obligation to provide any personal data
Users of our App are under no statutory or contractual requirement or other obligation to provide personal information to us, but it will not be possible to receive communications from us or register for our events without doing so.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents' privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa. California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us. If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
California Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device.
In particular, we have or may collect the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last 12 months:
We may use or disclose this information for the purposes stated hereinabove.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose only. These third parties and business purposes are related to us providing the App, such as sharing information with Google Analytics and Google Cloud, for the purposes of a tech stack. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not sold any of the above categories of personal information. For more on your personal information sale rights, see the Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights section.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see the Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete section), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information.
You may also make a request to know or delete on behalf of your child by contacting us.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include:
- Verification of identity, including without limitation through a third party vendor, the provision of certain documents, or other method as the Company may deem appropriate in its sole discretion;
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it.
We do not sell your data.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within twenty-one (21) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 21-day timeframe, please contact us at one of the methods listed below.
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
We do not sell your personal information. Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Cura Te Ipsum, Inc. D/B/A Limitless Guided Visualizations
2803 Philadelphia Pike,
Suite B PMB 7065
Claymont, DE 19703